I’m Fei, your cute and quirky South African Asian. (Yep, that pretty much sums it up…)
I would like to bring Asian stationery (the kind you can’t find in SA) and other cute novelties to SA customers~ Once you get to know me by reading my blog, you will soon realise what a huge Kpop fan I am.
However being a Kpop fan in SA is difficult but I wanted to make it a bit better for other Kpop fans in SA – by making the purchasing of Kpop CDs and merchandise a whole lot easier :) That’s why I sell Kpop CDs which are directly imported from Korea (so no more Post Office hassles or being surprised with customs and taxes- because I have you covered!).
Qute & Quirky
“Qute and Quirky” is basically a brand that has stuck with me and with it I have created my online blog and online shop. Think of it as my very own little personal shop where I get to share all my favourite things with you.
Like I said, Qute and Quirky is a personal blog and store, so below are 10 random facts about me:
1. I’m considered to be an SABC. No, not the broadcasting company but rather, South African Born Chinese.
2. That being said, I do not play any musical instruments.
3. I LOVE K-Pop which has manifested to K-drama, K-variety, K-food (yep, pretty much K-everything).
4. I LOVE stationery too! (the kind that you really don’t get in SA though :/)
5. Oh another thing that I love lots! Ice-cream~~~ but who doesn’t?
6. I can speak 4 languages being English, Afrikaans, Mandarin and Cantonese~ I’m planning on learning a few more in my life time~
7. I am training towards becoming a CA(SA). Hwaiting Hwaiting!
8. I want to visit Korea (ALWAYS)… ^^ must be the love for K-everything ^^ 9. I really would like to make travelling a hobby~
10. But most importantly, with whatever I do, I want to be happy, genuinely-heart-warmingly happy <3
Thank you for your understanding and wishing you an amazing Kpopful day!