Refund/Cancellation and Returns Policy
1. Please note that we generally order albums based on your order and as a result cancellations make it very difficult for us. Therefore please consider your order carefully before making the purchase online.
2. Should you wish to cancel your order after you have made payment, a 10% charge on the price of goods will be charge as an administrative fee for the refund and cancellation process to take place.
3. Once you have decided on the cancellation process, your money will be returned to your bank account within 7 working days.
1. Due to the unique and specialised nature of Kpop albums and posters, these items may unfortunately not be returned.
2. All products (albums, merchandise, lightsticks etc.) Are sealed when received from the supplier. We cannot be held liable for any factory defects, such as missing photocards. Albums ordered after first press are not eligible for all benefits, such as limited print photocards and preorder benefits.
3. For damaged or defective goods on arrival, please email us immediately upon receipt at email@example.com and we will try our utmost best to assist you.